Monday, November 10, 2008

Where did my weekend go?

I was certain there was supposed to be a weekend between Friday and Monday. Somehow, it just flew by without hardly noticing. I guess time does fly when you're having fun. Define fun? Well, let's see what I did over the weekend:

  • Logged in to Alierah to do some dailies. No, that's not the fun part yet. While I was doing my thing, someone was looking for a healer for Durnholde, and since I've never been there I gladly joined them. The run was "normal" - not too good, not too bad, but still fun. Managed to get the Crown of Endless Knowledge which, other than being an upgrade, just looks great.
  • Decided to quest through the zones I haven't done in Outlands, starting with Blade's Edge Mountains. Pretty much finished all the quest at Thunderlord Stronghold, when I got a whisper asking if I want to do the quest chain to unlock Ogri'la. Finally! You may now address me as "Queen Alierah". =)
  • Played around with Cawti a little. Did the lockpicking quest, picked up all the Deadmines quests, and tried to get a run going. After a few false starts, I headed back to Bloodmyst. Logging on again last night, I managed to find another group, already halfway through*, and together we took care of VanCleef. Got some nice upgrades out of the whole thing - Blackened Defias Belt, Cape of the Brotherhood, and the quest reward Tunic of Westfall. Also got some green weapon upgrades which didn't hurt, and Cookie's Tenderizer which I'm not sure whether or not I want to use (won it on a greed roll). Now I'm getting ready to do the poison quests, and go gather up some Stockade quests. Don't know if I'll actually do it, but it can't hurt to be prepared.
Also, in the "nice but totally unimportant" category - clams stack now. I'm not sure how many you can stack in one slot, but at least 5. Thank you, Blizzard.


* Which was fine, since I managed to finish up all the other quests in the previous runs that fell apart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on the crown! I bought that at the auction house much before she was able to wear it. You are right it does look great. :-)

Yep, clams now stack something I noticed right after patch 3.0.2. I was in Azshara when I noticed it. I don't know how much it stacks but I do know it is more than five. I collected several while questing there. :-)

Tal said...

Yesterday I had a stack of 17 clams. That means it's now more "efficient" to keep the clams than open them (since the clam meat only stacks in 10s).