Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hmmm...

Well, hello there. How've you been? Good, good, glad to hear. Me? I donno, let's see...

I leveled DKAlierah's JC to 420+, and now I mostly log on to her to do the JC dailies. I did get to run an instance with her (regular Gun'drak) which was nice, but other than that not too much going on here.

PAlierah has been healing instances all around Northrend, and finally got her Cold Weather Flying permit - although she still doesn't have an epic flyer, and the regular one feels really slow in comparison.

BUT. Why does there always have to be a 'but'? Can't I just sit back and enjoy the game? Guess not. I'm not sure I'd actually call it boredom, but I don't really feel like picking up DKAlierah and doing heroics, and I'm sort of getting sick with questing on PAlierah. Healing instances is nice, for now, but how long can I go just healing the same instances over and over? The only ones I haven't healed yet are Utgarde Pinnacle and the Oculus, but that'll probably change next weekend, and then what? Keep grinding instances until I get my gear high enough to heal heroics? I can't see myself doing that, really - I mean, I want some "fresh" content. Heroics, while harder than normal instances and having better loot, are still essentially the same instances I've been to countless times.

So what can I do? Well, I could look at PvP a little more seriously, I could try to start on BC content I haven't seen yet (pretty much all of the level 70 instances and raids), and even some vanilla WoW content, or I could start a new alt (or pick up an old one, question is which one). Honestly, I'm not really sure. I did hop on Lathiria (my 65 druid) for a while last week, speccing her Feral and trying to run around questing in Nagrand. Wasn't much fun... I tried some Wintersprings, but they were too hectic. So yeah, gotta figure some things out. In the meantime, I have a pretty busy week coming up, and I just got Guitar Hero: World Tour to keep me occupied the rest of the time until I make up my mind.

No comments: