Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cawti

Short post today, since I'm going on a business trip to Korea. Sorry 'bout that.

This weekend I was wondering how the Nostromo would work with a Paladin, and I guess it's pretty obvious what happened next - Say hello to Cawti, the Blood Elf Paladin. So far I got her up to 19 going down the Protection tree, which is kinda fun. First time I've taken a Paladin down this road so I've got some reading ahead of me, but I'm enjoying it so far. Another thing I realized is that I like leveling in the Ghostlands so much more than all the other starting zones. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the Tranquilien rep, but the quest chains and rewards are really well-designed there.

I've also power-leveled her Blacksmithing to 150 (can't get past that until 20, but that shouldn't take long) - there still isn't too much there worth my time, but I should start finding interesting stuff there soon enough.

And, of course, this means I'll also have a Paladin post for my Nostromo series. Yay, me.

No comments: