Friday, September 5, 2008

The Strangest Thing

There I was, got home yesterday evening and was getting ready for a nice evening of WoW - I had my coke, my dinner, everything one needs to play. And then it happened - I logged on, got to the character selection screen and just didn't feel like playing any of the characters there. So I tried another realm. And another, and another. Nope, not one character that stood out and said "I'm sick of this inn, I want to go out and kill stuff".

Well, alright, if that's the way I was going to be maybe I should just make a new character. Tried that on a Horde server - nope, no idea what I want to do with it. Tried an alliance one, but still no go.

So what the hell is going on? I don't know, but I give myself till the weekend is over to do something useful in the game (and find something to write about while I'm at it). Only one problem with that plan - I just got Afrika and Disgaea 3 which are both excellent in their own way, so it's going to be a tough weekend. Well, you know what they say, what doesn't kill you...

No comments: